Keep up and you will be kept up.
Sadhana is a central part of many spiritual traditions. It can be translated as daily practise. To enter a spiritual path is to commit to a daily sadhana, ideally in the early hours before the sunrise.
Yogi Bhajan gave the following 5 sutras (seeds of wisdom) for the Aquarian Age :
– recognise that the other person is you
– there is a way through every block
– when the time is on you, start and the pressure will be off
– understand through compassion or you will misunderstand the times
– vibrate the cosmos, the cosmos shall clear the path
'The daily sadhana enabled me to step up to leading bit by bit and taught me so much.' - Manav Simran Kaur
Specific to the Kundalini Yoga practise is the Aquarian Sadhana. It came into being in 1991 when we entered the transition into the Age of Aquarius, a new astrological time period. Yogi Bhajan said that it would smooth our way through the many challenges that this will bring to humanity.
The Aquarian Sadhana is comprised of the following :
The price of nobility is discipline.
The price of ecstasy is Sadhana.
The price of God
is living without doubt.