You have attended some Kundalini Yoga classes/workshops and are inspired to experience more. The next step is to participate in a Level 1 Teacher Training.
Becoming and Being a Teacher plays a central role in the practise of Kundalini Yoga as it will awaken your hidden resources and talents. In other words, little by little it will raise your Kundalini.
All our Teacher Trainings are recognised internationally and are certified by KRI (Kundalini Research Institute) – the governing body for Teachers of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
Level 1 is a 220 hour course (180 classroom hours).
Attendance at a training doesn’t necessarily mean that you want to be a Teacher. This can evolve in its own time.
'The Level 1 teacher training has been a life changing experience, beyond the knowledge it has provided me with, it has been deeply transformational.' - Arvind Kaur
Level 2 is open to KRI Level One Certified Instructors. To become a KRI certified Level 2 Practitioner you must complete 310 hours of training. This includes 250 hours of classroom instruction during the five Level 2 Modules and 60 hours of additional requirements, including an exam for each module, to be completed outside of classroom time. The modules can be taken over any period of time with a minimum of two years for the 5 modules. They can be taken in any order.
– Conscious Communication : Uplift and penetrate through the power of the word.
– Authentic Relationships : Unfold your true identity in the matrix of conscious relationship.
– Mind and Meditation : Conquer the mind and conquer the world.
– LifeCycles and LifeStyles : Discover mystery and mastery through every cycle of life.
– Vitality and Stress : Cultivate the caliber to guide yourself and others through life’s challenges.
Level 3 challenges you to live the life you were meant to live. It is a 1000-day commitment to spiritual community, deep meditation and service.
It is a personal journey to Self-Realization. We refine our authentic identity as a Teacher and deepen our unique relationship to the Sacred.